Black pepper essential oil creates a woodsy, warm, and spicy aroma. Black pepper is one of the most traded spices in the world. It has found extensive uses in Indian households for its numerous qualities. You can always rely on it to reduce minor pain and inflammation.
Black pepper essential oil provides relief when one is suffering from mental fatigue or low energy. When blended with a carrier oil like neem oil for massage, it brings relief to tired muscles. Therefore, advanced aromatherapists use it in many blends. It is known to promote healthy circulation and improve the resilience of the body.
Health benefits of Black Pepper Essential Oil:
- Digestive stimulant
How to use Black Pepper Essential Oil:
- With a carrier oil like coconut to massage
- In water 2-3 drops to create steam to inhale
- Diffuser to create a clean aroma
- Blends with Lavender or Geranium
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.