Ginger essential oil is rich in gingerol, an active ingredient of ginger root. Ginger is a part of Zingiberaceae family and is in wide use as a spice and in Ayurvedic medicines. It is an integral part of South Asian cooking due to its excellent digestive properties. It is gaining popularity because of its flavoring and preservative capacities.
The ginger essential oil acts as a tonic and restorative for health during the massage or with a diffuser. Ginger oil is the first choice for digestive support, fight cold and flu. This oil has warm and stabilizing properties that are useful for emotional health. It belongs to the same family as turmeric oil. Due to its pungent smell, it can fight nausea and inflammation.
|Botanical Name||Zingiber officinale|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Parts Used||Hands stems|
Health benefits of Ginger Essential Oil:
- Excellent digestive support
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Boost immune system
- Fights cold and flu
- Supports lungs natural function
How to Use Ginger Essential Oil:
- Direct palm inhalation of 1-2 drops
- Massage over the stomach with a cotton ball or tissue
- Add 1-2 drops in bath water for benefits
- Along with thyme, use for steam inhalation
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.