Cedarwood essential oil comes from different types of conifers. The wood pieces of a cedar tree go through steam distillation to extract this oil. They belong to the Cedrus plant genus. Cedarwood oil is a natural insect repellent. Furthermore, it can ease the pain, fights microbes, and stimulate hair growth. Therefore, you can even keep this essential oil in your medicine kit too.
There are pieces of evidence that suggest that cedarwood oil along with thyme can greatly improve hair growth. Because of this, you can use it with a carrier oil like almond oil or coconut oil. It will also act as a natural deodorant for you.
|Botanical Name||Juniperus Virginiana|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Parts Used||Tree fruit|
Health benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- Skin regenerative
- Promotes hair growth
- Fights cold and cough
How to use Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- Add 2-3 drops in soap or lotion for skin
- With carrier oil to massage scalp
- Rub 3-4 drops on chest and throat for relief from cold
- In a diffuser for aroma
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.