The Lemongrass Essential Oil comes from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant by steam distillation. Lemongrass plant is a tropical, grassy plant. This plant belongs to the Poaceae family. Its scent is stimulating, relaxing, and soothing. Therefore, along with lavender oil, it can act as a stress reducer and aid in sleep.
Even though you can use it to keep the environment clean and prevent infection, it is most popular for its anti-oxidant properties. Therefore, with a carrier oil, it can help you to get healthy and radiant hair. Moreover, you can use it air-freshener and natural deodorant. It will even repel insects and bugs.
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
Health benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil:
- Controls excessive oil in the skin
- Reduces acne
- Soothe itchy skin
How to use Lemongrass Essential Oil:
- Add 12 drops of oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil to massage
- Mix with almond oil to apply in hair
- In diffuser for natural aroma
- Direct palm inhalation
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.