Droplet Care’s Thick Hair Blend fights all type of hair related problems. It promotes radiant and shiny texture to hair naturally because of the unique ingredients. We use only natural & pure cold-pressed oils for the best care. Furthermore, our recipe is balanced to provide all nutrients and vitamins for healthy hair. Also, this powerful Blend contains natural essential oils like Lavender, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, Thyme, Peppermint, and Lemongrass.
With their inherent properties, the blend removes all bacteria from the scalp and rebuilds hair follicles. These hair follicles are much needed for hair growth. Besides, the blend acts as a catalyst which increases blood flow. It fights and removes dandruff. Moreover, we choose Virgin Coconut and Jojoba oil as carrier oils because of their moisturizing property. These oils are rich in vitamins and fatty acids. Therefore, they moisturize the hair follicles, strengthen hair, and enhances hair growth naturally.
You will find the difference in your hair with single time use. Moreover, clear hair growth will be visible within 1-2 months of regular use of this oil blend.
|Essential Oils||Lavender, Tea Tree, Cedarwood, Thyme, Peppermint, and Lemongrass|
|Carrier Oils||Jojoba and Virgin Coconut oil|
|Purpose||Improving hair health|
|Benefits||Promotes hair growth and reduce hair fall|
Health benefits of Thick Hair Blend Oil:
- It stimulates the hair follicles and increases the blood circulation to the scalp. As a result, it reduces the hair fall and improves a flaky scalp.
- The powerful powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial quality control problems of dryness, itchy scalp, and dandruff.
- It is effective for treating alopecia (a disease where the body fights its own hair follicles).
How to use Thick Hair Blend Oil:
- You should massage it on your scalp and hair over 15 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 1 hour before washing with a natural shampoo.
- For best results, apply it gently before sleeping and leaving it on overnight.
- Apply generously on hair roots. Avoid combing your wet hair.
- You should do a patch test to check your allergies.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.