Lavender Essential Oil is in it’s purest form direct from the beautiful meadows of Kashmir. So pamper yourself with the best that nature has to offer. Kashmiri Lavender yields the most versatile essential oil known to mankind. Even the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda mentions Lavender Oil. Therefore, it holds the power to balance the problems of Vata (wind), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (phlegm).
Kashmiri Lavender Essential Oil may add a brilliant luster to the skin and balance the body. Thus it brings happiness and peace to the mind. People across boundaries cherish it’s cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects. It is extremely beneficial in aromatherapy and is used in oils, gels, lotions, and soaps.
|Botanical Name||Lavandula Angustifolia|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Aroma||Floral, Sweet and Spicy|
|Parts Used||Floral Top|
Health benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
- Relieves Pain
- Ideal Hair Care
- Acne Treatment
- Treats Skin Diseases
- Induces Quality Sleep
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Treats Respiratory Disorders
- Aids Digestion
- Boosts Immunity
- Bug Repellent
How to use Lavender Essential Oil:
- Rub the oil over your palms and inhale to calm the busy mind.
- To inspire a tranquil ambiance within your home, put it in a diffuser, sit back and relax.
- To soothe insect bites or impart a natural glow to your skin, apply some Lavender Essential Oil topically.
- For a good night’s sleep, sprinkle some Lavender Essential Oil over and under your pillow.
- For those aspiring deep rest, mix 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, 2 drops of Roman Chamomile and 1 drop of Cedarwood oil and diffuse in the home.
- Lavender Essential Oil, when added to hot bath water in combination with Roman Chamomile, makes the best aroma bath.
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.