Geranium Essential Oil comes from flowers of the Geranium plant by the steam distillation process. The botanical name of the plant is Pelargonium Graveolens. Geranium oil is useful to treat acne, reduce inflammation, regenerate skin cells, and uplift your mood. Therefore, it is an excellent choice to get healthy and radiant skin. When you will use this oil, give a thought that queens of Egypt also used it thousands of years back.
You can apply it in many ways like massage oil, in a diffuser, or even direct palm inhalation. This oil works smoothly with Sweet-Almond or Jojoba oil as a carrier oil. Furthermore, Geranium Essential Oil works to enhance circulation, tightens skin, and reduces pain.
|Botanical Name||Pelargonium graveolens|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Parts Used||Floral and stem|
Health benefits of Geranium Essential Oil:
- Wrinkle Reducer
- Fights infection
- Natural deodorant
- Promotes skin regeneration
How to use Geranium Essential Oil:
- In carrier oil as massage for skin
- With diffuser to uplight mood
- A couple of drops in any face pack
- Direct palm inhalation
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.