₹249.00 Inc. GST
100% Natural & Pure
200 ML Bottle
Neem oil comes from the seed of the tropical neem tree, also known as Indian lilac. Although it has a harsh odour, it’s high in fatty acids and other nutrients. Therefore, it has a variety of uses in beauty products like skin creams, body lotions, hair products, and cosmetics.
With 100+ biologically active compounds and its unique ability to treat a whole range of health issues, it has given the name – The Tree of Life.
Neem oil contains many active ingredients that offer powerful healing properties for many medical ailments. It is extremely beneficial to the skin and hair. Some of those ingredients include fatty acids (EFA), limonoids, vitamin E, triglycerides, antioxidants, calcium. These natural ingredients make neem oil a potent antifungal, antipyretic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
|Botanical Name||Azadirachta indica|
|Extraction Method||Solvent Extraction|
|Aroma||Dirt, musk, sulfur and garlic|
|Parts Used||Seed, called Kernel|
- improves all hair conditions from dry, thinning, frizzy hair and promoting hair growth .
- helps with hair loss, dandruff, dry itchy scalp, split ends and getting rid of lice.
- highly effective for dry skin, skin pigmentation, acne, psoriasis, eczema.
- treats topical fungal infections such as ring worm, toe and nail fungus and athletes foot.
- effective in anti-aging and sun protection.
- wonderful for teeth and gum health.
- controls insects, pests and diseases.
- repells mosquitoes and bed bugs.
How to use
How to use
- To treat acne, fungal infections, warts, or moles, use undiluted neem oil to spot treat affected areas.
- you can mix a few drops of neem oil with aloe vera gel, which also will be soothing to irritated skin.
- can also be added to a warm bath to treat larger areas of the body.
- other carrier oils can be blended with neem oil and can be used as a moisturizer on the face and body.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.