Geranium Essential Oil comes from flowers of the Geranium plant by steam distillation process. Botanical name of the plant is Pelargonium Graveolens. Geranium oil is useful to treat acne, reduce inflammation, regenerate skin cells and uplift your mood. Therefore, it is an excellent choice to get the healthy and radiant skin. When you will use this oil, give a thought that queens of Egypt also used it thousands of years back.
You can apply it in many ways like massage oil, in a diffuser or even direct palm inhalation. This oil works smoothly with Sweet-Almond or Jojoba oil as a carrier oil. Furthermore, Geranium Essential Oil works to enhance circulation, tightens skin and reduces pain.
|Botanical Name||Pelargonium graveolens|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Parts Used||Floral and stem|
How to use
How to use
- In carrier oil as massage for skin
- With diffuser to uplight mood
- A couple of drops in any face pack
- Direct palm inhalation
- Wrinkle Reducer
- Fights infection
- Natural deodorant
- Promotes skin regeneration
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.