Tea tree essential oil is the extract of Melaleuca tree of the myrtle family. It has powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. Tea tree plant is popular for its ability to reduce infections caused by fungus or bacteria. We are sourcing it from Australia.
Tea tree essential oil has many benefits. Because, it has strong anti-microbe properties, it is an excellent choice for cleaning products. Moreover, you can diffuse it to kill toxic mould which might be growing in your home, and applied topically to heal skin issues and treat skin infections. Therefore, this oil is becoming an increasingly popular active ingredient in a variety of household and cosmetic products. Which includes disinfectant sprays, face washes, shampoos, massage oils, skin and nail creams and laundry detergents.
|Botanical Name||Melaleuca Alternifolia|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Aroma||Floral, Sweet and Spicy|
|Parts Used||Floral Top|
- Anti- Microbe
- Strong antiseptic
- Anti- Acne
How to use
How to use
- For steam treatment to open respiratory system
- In diffuser for aroma and energy
- With various cleaning products for house
- Wash face and skin with a carrier oil
- Use well diluted.
- During pregnancy, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.